- About Us
- Study In Abroad
- Study In USA
- Study In Australia
- Study In Germany
- Study In Canada
- Study In New Zealand
- Study In UK
- Free Services
- Contact Us
The main intake offered by all Universities is September,
Deadlines : from 15th Feb till 31st May.
Few universities offer in March,
Deadlines: from 15th Nov till 15th Jan.
If the student want to go with German thought program so student can apply through the year.
The eligibility criteria may differ from university to university. General eligibility criteria for study at a University in Germany are listed below.
- 12th STD with 60 % marks for Engineering & Management
- 12th STD with 70 % marks for Medicine & Pharmacy
- 12th + 3 Or 4 (Bachelor Degree) with 60 % marks for Engineering & Management
- 12th + 4 (Bachelor Degree) with 65 % marks for Pharmacy related program
2. Language Requirement
If the course is completely in German
- German as a Foreign Language Test (TestDaF)
- German Language Test for the Admission of Foreign study applicants (DSH)
If the course is in English
- German Language with A1 level Certificate
- IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL (550 and higher (PBT), 213 and higher (CBT), 79 and higher (IBT))
3. Entrance Qualification
- For engineering courses, some universities may demand GRE
- For Business management courses, some universities may demand GMAT
- Photograph with white background (7) (35 x 45 mm)
- Passport Copy Should be notarized
- Most Current Resume.
- Statement of Purpose.
- 10th & 12th Mark sheet should be notarized.
- Leaving Certificate.
- Bachelor Degree Mark sheet should be Notarized.
- Bachelor Degree Transcript. (Original)
- Bachelor Degree Certificate OR Provisional Certificate
- Two Recommendation Letters (Original)
- German Language A1 level Certificate
- IELTS or TOEFL Score / Medium of Instruction letter from College